AlaskanFireworker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stuck on stripes





I got stuck on a stripes theme for awhile. I cut strips of glass and laid them ontop of each other on top of a circle of glass I'd cut out.















This plate you can see the beginning of it below in my first post. This was a 12 inch circle of clear glass. Then I cut out strips of glass and layered them on top. Then I added a strip of dichroic glass. I think I made this for my friend Deb in Madison.















This bowl reminds me of grape jolly ranchers. It was also made with strips of glass. This is a sort of verrigated glass with many colors in it.















This strips of blue and moss green were laid on top of a circle I cut out of opaque white glass. I have no recollection of what I did with this plate.







This was my "Christmas series" of plates that we made for Christmas presents a couple of years ago. Then the family made cookies and we mailed them off. The plates arrived safely...but the cookies were in crumbs.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Deb Hardman said...

a couple of these plates look VERY familiar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home